Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's been a while. I got really caught up in my project. I am happy that Abby cut down my project from my origional idea. I had a lot to do with just the little bit of content to create. That coupled with not much experience with this kind of course had me working a lot more than I thought I would have to. There ended up being a lot more to tweek, change, omit than I thought. I did a lot of field work and information gathering. Sorting through it was a most interesting experience. The only difference in the music of young Japanese people and young Americans is the AMOUNT of J-pop listened to. I surprisingly enough know several people who are Amerian and not Japanese that listen to J-rock and J-pop back in the states. The Beatles are big here. They are big around the world as is Micheal Jackson, but I didn't think that they would still bare its mark on the young adults of Japan. I have sorted out the songs, artists, and genres for my information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home